Air Lift 25490 Smart Air II Single Path Model with Automatic Self Leveling System
Air Lift 25490 Smart Air II Single Path Model w/ Automatic Self Leveling System. PART NUMBER: 25490 BRAND: Airlift. The Smart Air II, Single Path Compressor System is the quick and convenient way to inflate and deflate of your vehicles air springs while on the go. The last place you probably want to drive your loaded vehicle and trailer is into a tiny gas station to fill up your air springs. With a Load Controller Single air compressor system, you can forget about having to search out an air compressor to inflate your air springs ever again. Unique non-contact height sensor maintains a level ride. OEM grade components & Easy Installation. Single path allows inflation of both air springs.
Tracking information will be posted to your sale as soon as it is available. These charges are borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Additionally, when ordering from Trends Auto, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations. Furthermore, your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. The item "Air Lift 25490 Smart Air II Single Path Model with Automatic Self Leveling System" is in sale since Tuesday, May 3, 2016.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Performance & Racing Parts\Auto Performance Parts\Chassis, Suspension & Brakes\Lift Kits & Parts". The seller is "trendsauto" and is located in Greenville, Wisconsin. This item can be shipped to United States.
- UPC: 729199254901
- Manufacturer Part Number: 25490
- MPN: 25490
- Brand: Airlift
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Type: Compressor Kit
- Included Hardware: Air Compressor
- Color: Black
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Placement on Vehicle: Front/Rear
- Series: Performance
- Feature 1: Non-contact height sensor maintain level ride
- Feature 2: OEM grade components & Easy Installation
- Feature 3: Weather resistant materials
- Feature 4: Single path allows inflation of both air springs
- Feature 5: Exclusive Non-Contact Magnetic Height Sensor.
- Feature 6: Single path allows inflation of both air springs
- Feature 7: Complete with everything you need